Alert – Help needed on survey information for Phase 3 Re-Open – Alert
- As we reported in last Friday’s Friday Facts, Connecticut is moving to Phase 3 of the Reopen Connecticut plan next week, on Thursday, October 8. A key element of Phase 3 is increasing capacity from 50% to 75%.
- Whether or not that increased capacity will apply to retail businesses has yet to be finalized – state officials need to hear from retailers if increased capacity will make a difference.
- Please respond to the very quick 3-question CRMA survey HERE.
- We will use your responses to advocate for Connecticut retailers, so that all retailers who want to can move into the Phase 3 capacity level of 75%.
- YOUR RESPONSE IS IMPORTANT, and it will take just a few minutes.
- If you have additional suggestions or experiences that you’d like us to share with state officials, please contact Tim directly at firstname.lastname@example.org