Special interactive webinar for CT retailers
Ask your questions directly to DECD Commissioner Lehman
- Connecticut Retail Merchants Association will lead a special webinar for retailers this Friday, May 15, from 1-2 pm.
- CRMA President Tim Phelan will be joined by
- of Economic and Community Development Commissioner David Lehman
- CBIA President and CEO Joe Brennan.
- Please join us, ask your questions and share concerns around the first phase reopening of the state’s economy – particularly the state’s guidance for retail businesses.
- This interactive webinar is for you and your business, as you prepare for May 20 Reopen CT.
Registration is free, but space is limited—
- Don’t miss this opportunity to learn what’s next for Connecticut’s economy and your business.
- There will be extensive time given to audience questions.
- Send your questions in advance, or ask during the webinar. For advance questions, email Tim Phelan at firstname.lastname@example.org