As many of us observe religious holidays this week, during unsettling and uncertain economic conditions, please know that CRMA stands ready to assist you and advocate for you.
- We continue to talk often with key legislators, state leaders, and business organizations throughout the state, working to keep you aware of the latest developments that impact your retail business.
- We are also staying up-to-date on conversations that are at the earliest stages as to how the state may support businesses, including retailers, whenever economic activity is to begin again as the coronavirus recedes.
- We welcome any input you can provide to CRMA, so that we can continue to advocate effectively on your behalf. Please contact Tim Phelan, CRMA President, directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 860-527-1044. No issue or concern is too small.
- And if you are doing something now to help your local community or healthcare workers/first responders, please let us know that, too.
- Whether in person or virtually, we wish you a very good holiday with your family, as we all navigate through the common challenges that confront us.
- Stay safe, and stay well!